Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Can you pass the sauce, please?

With grilling season quickly approaching and in honor of March being National Sauce Month, I thought I'd share my ALL TIME FAVORITE sauce...


Gates Original Bar-B-Q Sauce straight from Kansas City!  

One of our friends introduced my husband and I to this sauce about 4 years ago and we have been hooked ever since.  In fact, my husband just recently surprised me with a case of it, and I literally did a dance when the box arrived at our doorstep and I saw that it was from Gates.

Chicken + Gates BBQ Sauce = Delicious
Pork + Gates Spice Rub = Simply Divine

The perfect gift for grill lovers EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up. We'll have to try it. Beats makin' your own : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! how wonderful. that is fantastic that blake surprised you with a case.
    love it.

    ReplyDelete