Friday, February 25, 2011

Sprinkles...YUM!

After the couple of spring-like days last week, I am definitely ready for the warm weather and all that comes with it...going to the park, long bike-rides, barbeques, and of course, ICE CREAM!

One of my favorite parts of going for a soft ice cream is getting the rainbow sprinkles to go with it. Yes, I am one of those people who purchases an extra cup of sprinkles to dip my cone into once I've licked all the original ones away. Needless to say, I LOVE sprinkles!


That's why I earmarked this article in the December issue of my daughter's High Five magazine by Highlights to share with all of you. What a great way for toddlers to practice sorting colors and to develop their independence, while creating a fun gift for someone special.  With any luck, it will only be a few more weeks til we hear the ice cream trucks singing through our neighborhoods and we can enjoy these delicious sprinkles!  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment